Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day and Happiness

Bonjour World! I am new to this blog so I should formally introduce myself. I'm Diego, and today I will explain the happiness of Valentine's day. Valentine's day can be the best day or the worst day of the year. It just depends if you have a GF/BF. I, myself, has just gotten a GF of my own three days ago. After a movie date on Sunday (which was great), I knew that I needed to ask her out. Monday: I was telling myself, "Okay, you've gotta do it. You've gotta do it." Tuesday: Same deal. Trying to be courageous. She sat by me on Tuesday at lunch but it was.... embarrassing. I left to throw away my trash and when I was walking back, she was walking out. She said that she "needed to ask about a test" when I asked her out suddenly. She smiled and said yes. We said our goodbyes and she left. I stood for a second then walked up to my friend. For our purpose, he's XYZ and his girlfriend is ZYX (just for the fun of it). Well XYZ told me that we should sit by ZYX. That was where my GF used to sit . When I looked, she was telling her friends about what just happened. ZYX was the table next to my GF so I don't think that she knew where I was. So today is Valentine's day, my day of happiness!

1 comment:

  1. *Cries silently. Checks to see if anyone's looking. Continues crying.*

    ReplyDelete